Once we are all finally able to leave the house, we'll actually be pretty excited about dressing for the occasion. Whether it's for a fun girl's night out, a casual date or just a grocery run, I think we are ready for a reason to wear pants again.
I want you to be prepared, so here's a quick breakdown on what you should be adding to your closet.
- Tie Dye - it's hauntingly baaaack.. but with fun updated colors!
- Matching Top & Bottom sets.
- Bright Color Combos - think pink & orange patterns
- Tops and Dresses with cut-outs
- Maxi Dresses - always a spring must-have anyway
- Bermuda Shorts - believe it or not.. go ahead, reach in your mom's closet
- High-waisted anything! Shorts, skirts, jeans - all the things.
- Sheer overlays. Think kimonos, sheer tops over bralettes, and sheer dresses over leggings & tops or slips.
- Mixed Prints - my FAVE! for bonus points add contrasting textures too!
- Denim one piece suits like overalls, jumpsuits and rompers.
- Halter Tops.
XOXO - Pattie