Position: ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Help Wanted, Wichita KS
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an hourly position ranging 35-40 hours per week, can peak at 42+ during special events or holidays - this is rare.
While working at MOXIE you will have the unique opportunity to interact with and dress women from all over Kansas. You will be a part of some very exciting things like large scale shopping events, fashion shows, TV commercials, LIVE facebook events, digital and print advertisements, etc.
Are you an enthusiastic, creative, and ambitious self-starter? As an Assistant Store Manager, you will act as a crucial member of our team by striving to build a positive experience for amazing women. We seek employees with integrity and passion for helping others who are eager to take on new responsibilities in a front-facing customer-centric role.
- You must have a love for empowering and serving women
- Must love fashion & staying up on fashion trends.
- Must be out-going and able to confidently strike up a conversation.
- Must be responsible and reliable. You must self motivate and be able to keep moving to the next project with little supervision and prompting.
- Must be extremely organized, can multi-task, and knows how to manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have great communication and enjoys working as team
- Must have a strong creative eye and understands the art of retail merchandising a mannequin, a table, a rack and an entire store
- Coordinate fashion shows
- Must have computer skills and confidence in working a cash-register station
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- Detail oriented but can work at an appropriate speed.
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Strong understanding of current social media platforms
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Must be responsible and able to work independently
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and multiple customers at one time
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Previous retail customer experience required
- Experience in leading a small team
- Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Capable of standing and walking for a full 8+hour shift
We are the premier and leading women's boutique located in Wichita, KS. MOXIE is more than just a clothing store, it's where women come for retail therapy; to dress for special occasions - and we get to be a part of that! We are open "boutique hours" 10-6 most days so your evenings are YOURS!
help wanted Wichita, KS
jobs Wichita, KS
hiring Wichita, KS