The cutest cut on this babydoll top that's ready for all your casual outings. This one flows naturally as a straight fit, not hugging the body. I love this one with skinny jeans or front tucked with any shorts in your closet.
2431 N Greenwich Rd, Wichita KS 67226 Moxie boutique is located in Wichita, KS - making it easy to shop local from anywhere!
Shipping & Returns
Quick Shipping from Wichita, KS
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $75.
Return & Exchange Policy here:
The benefits of Linen The benefits of linen are so amazing particularly in summer months! Once you try linen, you'll forever be on the hunt for more.
1) Comfortable. Linen is a breathable, soft, and lightweight material which has a natural ability to absorb moisture. When you wear linen clothing against your skin, you’ll never feel hot or uncomfortable ever again. Linen absorbs your body heat and releases it away from you. This fabric comes from the flax plants found in India and other tropical locations. That is how it handles hot and humid climate conditions so well.
2) Environmentally Friendly. When linen clothes are woven together, they don’t contribute to the pollution and destruction of the environment. There are no chemicals or additives used on the clothing either. Linen comes directly from the stalks of flax plants. Compared to cotton, flax is a much more sustainable material. It is one of the few types of plants which can grow in poor soil conditions without much water. The environment sure won’t run out of flax plants anytime soon.
3) Hypoallergenic. The natural elements of linen make the clothing hypoallergenic. Some people often deal with skin conditions, inflammation or allergies when they wear cotton or unnatural fabrics against their skin. But this won’t happen with linen clothing because its properties are anti-allergic and can destroy pathogenic bacteria. Also, since moisture cannot build up in the fabric, linen won’t become a home to microbes and bacteria the way cotton can. Then you can actually stay safe and prevent sickness.
4) Versatile. Linen can be used to create more than one type of clothing. In fact, linen is used in several different clothing styles, whether they’re formal outfits or casual outfits. You can find linen pants, shirts, blazers, sweaters, canvas bags, espadrilles, straw hats, and the list goes on. The versatility of linen also makes it quite fashionable because it can be cut and manipulated to create all sorts of neat clothing appearances. Linen clothes are great for all seasons.
5) Resistant to Shrinkage and Lint. The number one problem with cotton fabric is that it shrinks when you wash it with hot water. It also wrinkles and attracts lint too easily. Linen, on the other hand, does not shrink in the washing machine, nor does it attract wrinkles and lint. Since linen naturally absorbs heat, it doesn’t become affected by it the way cotton does. Linen is also known for its strength and resistance to stretching and tears. After all, it is 30% more durable than cotton.